[Vision2020] NSA CUP Appeal Hearing

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 1 13:48:46 PDT 2006

It would seem to me that there is a considerable difference between
"expressing an opinion" and being belittling and insulting. There can be
little doubt that Mr. Ament has absolutely no regard for the interests of
the faculty, staff, and students of New St. Andrews. Since he is elected to
represent ALL the people in Moscow, not just the folks who enjoy his
vitriolic and intemperate comments and cast their misguided vote for him, he
should, indeed, recuse himself.

G. Crabtree