[Vision2020] Whistle-blower decision

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Jun 1 12:54:56 PDT 2006

Did anyone see the article on the Supreme Courts Whistle-blower decision. There was an editorial on ti in last nights DN on it
This is a very bad decision. In essence it says a government employee may be disciplined for blowing the whistle on government misconduct. This will really put a damper on any person of integrity exposing government misconduct. I think this was a 5 to 3 decision. I can'tt believe any justice would make this kind of a ruling. The only time a whistle-blower should be punished is if the charges are proven to be false.

Roger