[Vision2020] Grow UP!!!

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Thu Jun 1 08:10:11 PDT 2006

Sunil,

I agree with you (as much as I hate too sometimes :).  I am sorry this ever
got started,  It certainly was not my intention to insult Tom by asking a
simple question.  In fact, just the opposite is true, I was attempting to
start a civil conversation with him.

I am not sure, at this point, if that is possible, or if I am even
interested after Tom's childish reaction to me.  I do know that I am bored
with this thread and I hate the fact it has encouraged others to disagree
over it.

I would just like to see it dropped...  I will do my part to make that
happen, starting now.

Thanks for your insight,

Dick S.