[Vision2020] Grow UP!!!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 1 05:53:35 PDT 2006

Normally when people inquire as to how somebody was injured, they don't ask"

"What's your story?'

Normally the question is along the lines:

"How did you get injured?'

"How did it happen?"

Given the tenor of the thread (accusatory and name-calling), when dick
asked:

"Great picture, care to share the story?"

I felt insulted by the implication of his "story" reference.

If my interpretation is incorrect, I apologize and promise to be more civil
in future responses.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.

  _____