[Vision2020] Accessed Subcribers List: Wasn't This Blocked?

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 11:23:05 PDT 2006

All-

I just accessed the subscriber list for Vision2020, simply by following the
instructions on the "Modify Your Subscriber Settings" page, with my old
Vision2020 address and password, that now mysteriously works again, not of my doing.
No hacking, I guarantee.

I will not even look at the damn thing, and I'll close the page, after I
paste in the top of the subscriber list page, so it can been seen that this did
happen.

I thought the subscriber list was blocked, available only to the list
administrator?

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Ted Moffett

Vision2020 Subscribers
 English (USA)Click on your address to visit your subscription options page.
(Parenthesized entries have list delivery disabled.)

401 Non-digested Members of Vision2020:

119 Digested Members of Vision2020:

(7 private members not shown)