[Vision2020] Fwd: Vision2020 Problems

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 11:11:04 PDT 2006

All-

This post forwarded below failed to post via my Gmail account, so I'm sending
it forwarded out of my AOL account address, that by some mysterious process
is now the address I can receive and send posts from.

I got into the Vision2020 subscriber options, finally, but not via my Gmail
address...

I just tried my old password from the days when I used this AOL address for
Vision2020, and via this AOL address I could access "my" Vision2020 account.

For some reason, the Vision2020 system has established my old account address
and password as my current account information.

Ted Moffett