[Vision2020] changing subjects...

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jul 30 14:02:40 PDT 2006

GC -

You are most definitely reading something into my statement that IS NOT
there.

The reasons I participated in bi-weekly trips to the Synanon were absolutely
voluntary as part of a community consciousness program sponsored (and
managed) by a local chapter of the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS).
It was a three-way joint effort between the school which I was attending,
the SDS, and Synanon management, a program which Anselm House could learn
some valuable lessons from, ok?

Now is when mature, responsible persons apologize for making such comments
as you have presented.

Somehow, I am not expecting such from you.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"