[Vision2020] changing subjects...

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Jul 30 10:25:25 PDT 2006

Properly chastened, I nonetheless have to echo Gary's observation that the
great Tom Petty is still great, and "The Way I Am" isn't even Jennifer
Knapp's greatest album.  Wait 'til you hear "Kansas," Gary -- you're not in
"The Way I Am" any more . . .

And I'll make you the same type of deal I made Bruce -- if Olivia Newton
John covers White Stripes, I'll buy it.  Although "I Fell In Love With A
Girl" would be a little odd coming from her . . .

A good Sunday back atcha,

keely