[Vision2020] Echoes From the Whinery

Tony Simpson tonytime at clearwire.net
Sat Jul 29 00:12:48 PDT 2006

Joe,

Yes, Wilson identified 4 potential suspects in the police report.  That was
obviously required of him whether he had evidence or not.  Joe, One purpose
of the police report is to get the police going in the right general
direction, to help them focus their resources.  One is routinely asked, as I
have been twice, whether one has any idea who might have done such a thing.
Cops do not routinely ask in such situations whether one can provide proof,
they simply want a hand in knowing who to approach at least initially.

So you know, Joe, it was not "irresponsible" at all for the Pastor to not
have been asked for such information at that point, or, obviously, to have
provided it.

You then suggest that Wilson is merely looking to hang the rap on someone
who had merely criticized his comments.

Joe, that dog won't hunt, bark, roll over or crap in the corner.  I'm sure
their are a number of over zealous nut jobs in your community who would feel
righteously justified in "monkey wrenching" Mr. Wilson.  And I've got a good
notion the pastor has a pretty good feel by now who they are and who are
their DEFENDERS.--

You conclude that Wilson would be ridicoulous and wrong to have so
sandbagged these 4 innocents.  And had that been the case, he would have.
But it wasn't and he isn't.

And THAT, Joe,  is what I know.

Have a good weekend man.

---Tony