[Vision2020] Echoes From the Whinery

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jul 28 15:48:35 PDT 2006

I'll have you know that UI kicked WSU's butt back a few years.

Final Score:

UI: 61

WSU: 9

Of course it was a bit humid that early fall/late summer day at Iowa City
when the University of Iowa Hawkeyes took the field against the Wayne State
University Warriors in a non-divisional game.

Trust me, though.  WSU put up one HELL of a fight.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"