[Vision2020] Echoes From the Whinery

David Williams davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 28 15:13:27 PDT 2006

Don't really care for the Big12, Pac-10 or the WAC.  The action is all in
the ACC, where my Maryland Terrapins are gearing up for a challenging
season.  The addition of Miami, V-Tech and Boston College will really put a
big hurt on the Terps.  Starting QB Sam Hollenbaugh is back, but Top-10 TE
draft pick Vernon Davis will be a big loss.  FEAR THE TURTLE, and GO
TERPS!!!!!!!