[Vision2020] The nature of the complaint

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Fri Jul 28 12:42:13 PDT 2006

On Jul 28, 2006, at 12:13 PM, Joe Campbell wrote:

> Tony,
>
> The point is not that Wilson shouldn't have filed a police report.
>
> The point is that he has used his misfortunes as an opportunity to
> punish and silence his critics. Wilson named the names of four persons
> in the police report yet provided no evidence that any of them had
> anything to do with any of violence committed against him. That is
> irresponsible.
>
> Or are you suggesting that just because you've been critical of some
> of my comments I now have the right to, say, list you as a possible
> suspect should something happen to my private property or to me? That
> would be ridiculous and wrong of me to do and you know it. The same
> goes for Wilson.
>
> He did it again on Blog and Mablog, accusing Metzler of being an
> anonymous critic with no evidence to support his claim whatsoever.
>
> Best, Joe

Let's just for a moment consider the nature of the complaint Doug
filed.  If a condom, a screw, and a smelly window constitute malicious
harassment, then the English language has lost all meaning.  He found a
rubber johnny in his mailbox; I found a spider in my shoe.  Doug is
wasting police time.  He is making frivolous and baseless complaints.
He says in the complaint that he does not want these matters
investigated -- but he then goes on to name names, all of them former
members of his church.  This becomes part of the public record, and
these people all find that their names have been carefully besmirched.
So much for any legitimate criticisms of Doug Wilson and Christ Church
that they might level.  They send ribbed Trojans by Priority Mail!
They put road hazards in the way of my truck!  They flung dung at my
picture window!  (Okay, maybe it wasn't dung, but it was 4 inches by 8
inches, and it smelled really bad.)

You want malicious harassment?  Try filing a frivolous police report
that casts nasty aspersions on decent citizens.  Fire people who
disagree with you.  Harass the ex-members of your church.  Take private
information about their health, their marriages, and their personal
finances, and make that information public.  Embark on a systematic
program of church-wide character assassination.  If you're going to be
malicious, be malicious.  Do it up right.  And then, for good measure,
set yourself up as the victim.  That's truly clever.  Except that it's
transparent.

Some years ago, we were told that Logos School had been egged.  I
believe an official police report was filed.  And then it was
withdrawn.  Would anyone care to step up and give us the details of
that incident and its aftermath?  Perhaps one of the Rench boys?  They
seem to know all, see all.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com