[Vision2020] Echoes From the Whinery

Drew Hicks drizzle.hicks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 12:09:58 PDT 2006

What concerns me is that the  Longhorns are out, definitely the most
integral part of their offense - Vince Young. Where do we go from here? I
mean, we certainly have a terrific secondary and an imposing d-line,  yet
should UT expect any of the same results w/o the inVincible Young? We'll
keep hoping.

Drizzle