[Vision2020] Keep Sports Chat Undefiled

Drew Hicks drizzle.hicks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 11:51:44 PDT 2006

Keely,

More importantly, What do you think about the upcoming NCAA football season.
My take - University of Texas returns to the big dance to claim another
title. I know this may seem, arrogant and presumptuous. But, UT consistently
acquires the best recruiting class in college football. That, together with
the outstanding championship experience of last season, and I think we can
expect to see the Horns and Mac Brown Hoisting another trophy in January.
Your take?

Drizzle