[Vision2020] stealth attack on community values

Bill London london at moscow.com
Fri Jul 28 11:36:36 PDT 2006

We have seen the value of land-use planning in Moscow.  Naylor Farms'
original plan for a huge irrigated agricultural area and clay mining
operation ran into public opposition based upon land-use rules.  That is an
excellent example of why we need to defeat Prop 2.
With Prop 2 in place, nothing would stop or slow Naylor Farms from any land
use proposal, no matter how much it would ravage our community.
BL