[Vision2020] Echoes From the Whinery

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 01:50:10 PDT 2006

Jackie,

  I rent, I have car insurance, and my mailbox locks. Your threats are pretty much meaningless to me.

  Best,

  _DJA

J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:  You made statements the other day that Wilson had these incidents video
taped...I asked you THEN to prove what you are saying and you have not.  Now
this.  IF you know something that these four named do not know or that even
the POLICE do not know - prove it.  Otherwise, I STRONGLY suggest you shut
your trap.

I realize you are very tempted to step into things that you have no
knowledge of or part in because it fits some need in you to do so.  But I
believe this is one (of many) fights you need to stay out of.  Dougie-boy
does not need your help in his whining nor in the singing of his
"Oh-my-gosh-I-am-so-persecuted" theme song.

J  :]

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com