[Vision2020] Echoes From the Whinery

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 20:21:43 PDT 2006

"Although Doug Wilson's statement can be easily reduced to one word
(WAAAH!), a friend of mine described it more appropriately when comparing it to
little Johnny at Rosauers tugging on his mommy's dress complaining that
somebody made a face at him."--Tom Hansen

Tom,

Are you suggesting that if someone complains about 4 of their tires being slashed,
that they are just a whiny baby?

You must be twice the man as most people, because most people would report that
incident to the police. They wouldn't just shrug their shoulders and laugh at the "teenage prank".
I would be making as much noise as I could, otherwise it would keep happening.

For some that seems so CONCERNED about the LAW, I would think you would support the reporting, pursuit
and arrest, and forced repayment from the individual(s) responsible.

To be honest, I think you and the gal that did this are the only ones on this list that think reporting four slashed tires
to the police is a bad idea and just whining.

I think you are letting Vandal Spirit spread to far outside the ball court.

Best,

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:  Greetings Visionaires -

The website concerning the police report filed by Doug Wilson on July 18,
2006 has been updated to include the handwritten statement signed by Doug
Wilson.

Although Doug Wilson's statement can be easily reduced to one word (WAAAH!),
a friend of mine described it more appropriately when comparing it to little
Johnny at Rosauers tugging on his mommy's dress complaining that somebody
made a face at him.

But then, why not let you fine people reach your own conclusions:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Wilsonistas/Police_Report_071805.htm

There are 20,000 stories in the naked city.  This isn't any of them.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If the law is to be respected it must first be respectable.  There will
never be respect for our laws without enforcement, equal enforcement."

- dick Sherwin (May 3, 2006)

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com