[Vision2020] Bush protects children, deserves credit...

Tony Simpson tonytime at clearwire.net
Thu Jul 27 16:44:16 PDT 2006

The article from CNN.com provided by Tom details a sweeping new law enacted
to punish the filthy brutes who abuse children.  Very comprehensive and
overdue.  John Kerry and George Bush both deserve tremendous credit for
enacting this measure.  Bi--partisan legislation at its best.

While this law is certainly an improvement, I would prefer a measure that
called for the public drawing and quartering of child rapists.  The heart
warming event could then be sold nationwide via pay per view and the huge
proceeds used to implant GPS units beneath the skin of lesser offenders.

Ah, in a perfect world......           --Tony