[Vision2020] Fwd: Re: request

Tom Trail ttrail at moscow.com
Thu Jul 27 15:52:44 PDT 2006

>Visionaries:   There has been much debate over minimum and living wage issues

and these will be even more fully discussed in the campaign ahead.  I did a
bit of research on these issues, and it is interesting that the great
progressive/Republican President Teddy Roosevelt called for both a
minimum
wage and living wage in the Platform of the Progressive Party in 1912.
Teddy has consistently been ranked among the top five outstanding U.S.
Presidents by historians.   Read on.

Rep. Tom Trail

--
Dr. Tom Trail