[Vision2020] Fwd: Town Crier Column

Tom Trail ttrail at moscow.com
Wed Jul 26 17:54:51 PDT 2006

>>>>Visionaries:

This article appeared in the Town Crier today.  It outlines the impact
of No Child Left Behind or better said, "No Child Left Untested."  No
Child Left Behind was advertized as being fully federally funded.  It is
very apparent that states and local school districts are having to pick up
major costs of the unfunded mandate.

Rep. Tom Trail

--
Dr. Tom Trail