[Vision2020] Idaho's State Quarter Features falcon

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 26 14:16:54 PDT 2006

And the song serves double duty as the University of Idaho's "Alma Mater"
song.......................  "And here we have Idaho...
Winning her way to fame...
Silver and Gold in the sunlight blaze,
And romance lies in her name.
Singing, we're singing of you, ah, proudly, too,
All our lives through we'll go singing,
Singing of you,
Alma Mater, our Idaho".......you haven't heard anything until you hear the
Vandaleers sing it in concert.   Carl Westberg Jr.