[Vision2020] Wilson's complaint (was: Property tax cut?)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 25 11:47:50 PDT 2006

Thank you, Mr. Carscalllen.

Although this topic has been discussed in depth before, I am glad you
brought it up.

Clearly there is no evidence of a trespass by any of the four individuals
mentioned in Wilson's complaint.

The requisite for there to be a trespass is clearly stated within Title 10
which you posted.  That being:

" . . . structures belonging to or lawfully occupied by another and not open
to the general public . . . "

This qualification does not concern itself with public walkways, as earlier
discussed on V2020.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"