[Vision2020] Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 24 11:38:39 PDT 2006

Spotted in Maine
http://click.joke-of-the-day-email.com/images/jul06/weird.jpg

And even more . . .

"Signs"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Signs.mp3

"And the sign said everybody welcome, come in, kneel down and pray
But when they passed around the plate at the end of it all, I didn't have a
penny to pay.
So I got me a pen and a paper and I made up my own little sign.
I said thank you Lord for thinking about me, I'm alive and doing fine."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"