[Vision2020] Beheading, Hooding, and Water Boarding: CIA Torture in Vietnam, Latin America, and Iraq

Tony Simpson tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Jul 23 20:31:08 PDT 2006

Nick,

Regarding our discussion of last week about Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld's
support of torture as you have described:  I am still curious as to the
content of the dated, verbatim transcripts you presumably have which detail
the administration's activities in this regard.  Has the cat got your mouse,
or could you please substantiate these serious allegations you have been
making?  To simply level a horrendous charge and merely refer to it's
confirmation as "available on the web" is, as you must know, inadequate.
You are the one making the allegation.  It is therefore up to YOU to quote
directly and fully attributed, to your alleged source on the web or
elsewhere.  It is not the reader's responsibility to confirm and research
your charges as you so smugly suggested last week when questioned.

Waiting patiently for a properly documented presentation,  --Tony