[Vision2020] The Human Toll

Deacon James deaconblues42 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 13:32:27 PDT 2006

Hey, Tom.

Does this mean you're back? I'm so excited!

Did I win the contest? I have been waiting for a week to ask you. I guess I
did since I was the only person to enter, but still, how close was I? When
was the article printed? You promised to let everyone know, and then you
just left. You can't do that to us, man!

Let me know so I can tell you where to send the CD.

Take care,

Deacon