[Vision2020] Beheading, Hooding, and Water Boarding: CIA Torture in Vietnam, Latin America, and Iraq

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 17 15:05:38 PDT 2006

Greetings:

As usual it looks as if Simpson has responded off the cuff without doing any research.  I googled "Phoenix Program CIA Torture" and came up with tons of material, but not a single "contemporary conservative" response.  I don't trust Colby or Negroponte for the same reason I don't trust Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld. The CIA torture manuals are available on the web or from distributors.

I won't burden the list with what I found on the web, but I will send it down the hill.

Nick Gier