[Vision2020] Fire - Covered

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 17 17:59:43 PDT 2006

I'm not sure what is happening to V2020, but messages are obviously NOT
getting through.  Anyway....I will try again.

I just saw a news story on KXLY about the hotel...looks like it was a heck
of a fire.  I hope they re-build and that no one got seriously injured.
Thank you Moscow Fire Department for not allowing it to get out of control
and do more damage.

J Ford wrote:

Anyone know anything about a fire at the Best Western University Inn?  IF
there was or is one, anyone know the damage and/or cause?

J  :]