[Vision2020] Dale Courtney Got the Wrong Guy! (Again)

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Sun Jul 16 15:55:45 PDT 2006

Hail to the Vision:

As I was researching one of the speakers for Wilson's Trinity Festival (Aug. 7-9), Google took me to Courtney's website, where I found my guru's picture posted without his permission.  You can view this great offense for yourself at http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2005/08/03/35474.aspx.  I've corrected Courtney once before, but he seems to have a pretty thick head.

My personal website has links to my two gurus, and they are clearly identified as Swami Wannabanana and Swami Beyondananda.  It's the latter that Courtney has misidentified and trashed.  The good swami is not a Unitarian. He is a Goraknath Tantric who practices spiritual sex with his yogini, with whom he wed in full Tantric rites.  Besides I could never afford that big ruby he wears in his turban.  And if anyone calls him a "raghead," then the wrath of Shiva will be on his head.

I've mislaid the Swami Sutras, otherwise I would have enlightened you a few choice quotes.

My next post will respond to Courtney's pathetic attempt to defend George Washington as an orthodox Christian.  Before I can proceed, however, he has to answer my e-mail request about what material is his and what belongs to Trinity Festival speaker Peter Lillback.  I hope it is all his because I do not want to embarrass the distinguished visitor from the Eastern Presbyterian Establishment.

Here go I only because my Swamis,

Nick Gier