[Vision2020] Japanese Bluegrass is on the Air!(and the net!)--Sun, July 16th

Tim Lohrmann timlohr at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 15 14:28:10 PDT 2006

Japanese Bluegrass?

  You betcha!

   Tune in to KUOI 89.3 on your FM dial (or listen online at kuoi.org) on Sunday July 16th from a little after 11 am Pacific Time until a little after 2 p.m Pacific Time.

   We'll be playing all four of the JAPANESE BLUEGRASS BAND'S CD releases--the self titled "Japanese Bluegrass Band," "The Japanese Bluegrass Band and Blue Moon," "You Are My Morning Sun," and "Too Hot To..."

  .     We'll play them all, in their entirety, with little or no interruption!!

  So tune in and hear how great bluegrass from across the Pacific sounds!

  KUOI--89.3 FM, Moscow, Idaho
  kuoi.org