[Vision2020] OF COURSE THERE ARE VICTIMS

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 15 09:23:50 PDT 2006

My goodness, what an ugly hateful diatribe to spew forth in your first
appearance on a community bulletin board!

However, I'm always curious when I see such hateful people appear out of the
blue on V2020 -- perhaps you could tell us a bit about yourself?  Given
V2020's recent and not-so-recent history of attracting a certain type of
persons with not so hidden agendas who lack the courage to sign their posts
with their names, I think it would be helpful for all of us to understand
your sudden appearance given that you don't reside in our community  :-)

Personally, given certain peculiarities in your posts, I can't help but
wonder if you happen to be Joost Nixon, pastor of Christ Church in Spokane
(http://www.christkirk.org/about.shtml)?

Anxiously Awaiting Clarification,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****