[Vision2020] I stand corrected was Re: Naylor Farms

Nils Peterson nils_peterson at wsu.edu
Fri Jul 14 06:10:03 PDT 2006

Well, I'm glad I read this forum before shooting my mouth off in the paper.

If they can do it on zero groundwater with rainfall they capture then my
line of reasoning (jobs/gallon) doesn't have a leg to stand on.

And I gather they have also dropped the organic farming pretense with clay
sprayed on as pesticide.

On to work on another argument against them.