[Vision2020] The Great Debate

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 13 23:51:46 PDT 2006

"Even if you are right about Doug, don't you realize in order to wrestle a
pig, you first
have to get down in the mud with him?"

First, YOU called Dougie a pig, not I.

Second, we are admonished REPEATEDLY not to touch pigs, therefore I will
not.  Remember, Jesus sent them off a cliff rather than seeing them harm
others.

Third, I am not fond of the type of mud you seem willing to wallow in and
will therefore leave you to it.

And Fourth we are, again, admonished to bring to light those that would
pervert and destroy God's Word for their own gain.  I will continue to speak
out against Dougie for as long as it takes.  You wish to do otherwise - go
for it.

You don't like what you read - don't read it.  Simple.

J  :]