[Vision2020] No victims??

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 13 20:08:39 PDT 2006

STD's are a non-picky kinda thing that ANY sexually active person can/does
get, no matter their sexual orientation or beliefs.  Pregnancy among teens
is an all-time high in this state and others - can't blame that on
homosexual behavior, now can you?  Along with those unwanted and
unplanned-for-babies is the increased incidences of STD's.

Fact - not fiction and certainly not hysteria the likes of which you are
promoting.

J  :]