[Vision2020] The Keely Emerine Mix / Doug Wilson discussion

Deacon James deaconblues42 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 15:11:36 PDT 2006

Well, I don't know if I have "direct links" to Anselm House, so I thought
I'd give it a try.

According the article on your site, it is from volume 3, number 9. The
current Credenda is volume 18, number 2. So, considering that volumes are
incremented annually, I would guess that it was published roughly 15 (18
minus 3) years ago.

Do I win??? If so, let me know where I can pick up my CD.

Thanks,

Deacon

P.S. The American League owns the National League.