[Vision2020] Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #73)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 12 09:13:26 PDT 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

I decided against waiting until I return from LA, so . . .

Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #73) consists of a link to:

http://www.AuntieEstablishmentandBrotherCarl.com/Barefoot_Elitist_071106.wma

Christ Church and the Community of Moscow, Idaho
(Audio file, WMA-formatted, approximately 11.4 megabytes)

On July 11, 2006, Douglas Wilson of Christ Church and Keely Emerine-Mix
discussed Christ Church as it relates to Christianity and the community of
Moscow, Idaho.

This link may also be access from the first topic listed in the group titled

"8.  Douglas Wilson and Christ Church" at:

http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Not On The Palouse, Not Ever

"When people sin, everybody has to pay."

- Douglas Wilson of Wilson, Inc. (dba Christ Church) (June 7, 2002)

For more details:  http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com