[Vision2020] tonight's discussion with Doug Wilson

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 16:21:55 PDT 2006

Doug....

Why - do you think Dougie is going to need the protection?  You afraid Miss
Keely will unmask the fraud he hides behind and stand there naked, to the
whole world?

Too late!

But knowing Miss Keely as I do, I am SURE she will be merciful in her, em,
dressing-down of Dougie.

She, after all, is a Lady in the Truest sense of the word and Title.

J  :]

P.S. You going to the "Future Men's Camp" to learn?  Hmmmm.....didn't seem
to work too well for Jamin or Sitler, now did it?  But, hey - you may be
different.  Who knows.  Wait.....gotta laugh at that one  :)   :)    :)
:)    :)