[Vision2020] tonight's discussion with Doug Wilson

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 11 16:10:00 PDT 2006

It's a done deal, Joe.

I am already thinking of posting it as the ultimate thriller, the "MOSCOW
MAUL" between Douglas "His Whineyness" Wilson and Keely "Murphy Brown" Mix.

NO HOLES BARRED.

NO STANDING EIGHT COUNT.

NO NEUTRAL CORNERS.

The gloves are off and the ropes are down.

In the words of Gary Gilmore . . .

"Let's do it."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

PS - Since I will not be around this weekend, I will present my weekly song
dedication here and now and attribute it to the "management" of Anselm
House, whose lack of demonstrated equality across gender lines has exhibited
them to be nothing more than . . .

"Troglodytes"
http://www.AuntieEstablishmentandBrotherCarl.com/Troglodytes.mp3

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around
in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher