[Vision2020] tonight's discussion with Doug Wilson

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Tue Jul 11 09:26:12 PDT 2006

Well, Wilson is quick on his feet; I think I would be too much of a weenie
to match on the fly rhetorical wits with him. : -)  He has that knack of
getting the audience laughing at you. We'll see how it goes!

Michael Metzler

Visionaires,

Just a quick note of thanks to those of you who have written and called to
encourage me in my discussion with Doug Wilson at 7:30 tonight on KRFP.  I
have been really touched by your kind comments.

And to those who've warned me that I'm wrong, in over my head, and arrogant
for taking this on, thank you as well.  Your comments have sharpened me,
caused me to examine my motivation, and spurred me on toward greater
understanding of my position and the Kirk's.  That may not have been what
you intended, but I do appreciate your concern for me and for how your
church is represented.

Lastly, I'd like to thank Doug Wilson for his willingness to talk with me.

Our considerable differences notwithstanding, he's never been unwilling to
do so and I'm grateful.

Now, which earrings go best with headphones???????

keely