[Vision2020] Re: Vision2020 Digest, Vol 26, Issue 97

Nils Peterson nils_peterson at wsu.edu
Mon Jul 10 15:26:02 PDT 2006

Tom,

Growing up, especially in high school, I resented that my parents gave me an
unusual name (even if it is Swedish and I was born in Minnesota). However, I
have come to see the wisdom, if not actually enjoy, the name -- given how
many people manage to mis-hear it on the phone or mispronounce or misspell
it (Nil, Niles, Nels, Niells, ......) Its Nils like Pills (or if you prefer
Pils).