[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show (July 9, 2006)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jul 9 16:37:10 PDT 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

After an excellent selection of songs, this week's Auntie Establishment and
Brother Carl Show went on to promote Tuesday's (July 11, 2006) panel
discussion between Douglas Wilson of Christ Church and Keely Emerine-Mix to
be aired at 7:30 PM on KRFP (92.5 FM) and online at www.RadioFreeMoscow.com.
Further topics concerned the death penalty, articles from The Onion
magazine, the Bush administration, Molly Ivins, and Bush's Declaration of
Independence from the US Constitution, among other provocative issues.

My special thanks to Auntie as she remains true to form continuing to pay
tribute to those brave service members that gave their final full measure
while in combat operations in Iraq.  Thanks, Auntie.

In case you were unable to tune in to today's show, you may download and
listen to it from:

http://www.AuntieEstablishmentandBrotherCarl.com

This week's song dedication goes out to a very special lady, a lady whose
voice I feel the community of Moscow has merely begun to hear.  She has been
openly criticized repeatedly for her vision of Moscow's future as it relates
to our most treasured resource, our children.  Her actions and often
expressed opinions and desires epitomize the concept that we cannot look
forward to a brighter tomorrow if we don't light a few candles today.  She
has strived feverishly to provide K-12 students with the necessary tools to
better prepare themselves for those days, weeks, months, and years that
follow graduation.  As Intoleristas and on behalf of fellow residents of
Intoleristaville, we pay tribute to Keely Mix, a most welcome addition from
. . .

"Arizona"
http://www.AuntieEstablishmentandBrotherCarl.com/Arizona.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around
in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher