[Vision2020] French Restaurant

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Sun Jul 9 10:30:12 PDT 2006

You just have to smile at how some people will deny themselves the pleasure
of an enjoyable experience because of their own prejudices.  Like spoiled
young children they would rather pout and throw a snit than enjoy the good
things in life.  Some call it cutting off your nose to spite your face.  I
call it pathetic.

Sounds to me like someone needs to be grounded.

Dick S.... (off to Seattle for a few days)