[Vision2020] Re: French Restaurant

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 8 19:41:47 PDT 2006

So, Dan - who did the electrical work on the resturant?  From the pics, it
looks like Doug F did some of it....true?  Mayhap that is why he has been so
quiet as of late?  Not that I am complaining, mind you.  What with Doug F,
the sports-boyz-in-the-hood, Dick and Tony AND the Princess (Doug J) being
gone, its been rather peaceful around here.  Just wondering if Doug F has
been keeping out of trouble.
.
J  :]