[Vision2020] French Restaurant

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Sat Jul 8 15:32:43 PDT 2006

Sounds Great!  I hope I can afford it . . .

Perhaps we could get updates when the site has features added?

Michael

A French restaurant? West of Paris! Authentic French food: pastries and
coffee in the morning, casual meals at lunch, fine gourmet dining in the
evening--prepared by a French chef trained in Lyon, France, the capital of
French gastronomy.

www.westofparis.com (website still under construction)