[Vision2020] French Restaurant

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 12:14:11 PDT 2006

I love restaurants, and I am not particular who owns them.  The
opening of any restaurant fills my heart with joy, even a greasy
spoon.  I would be thrilled if a good Thai, Vietnamese, or Indian
restaurant opened in town, but a French restaurant is still wonderful,
and I intend to support it, even if I discover that its profits are
surreptitiously being used to plant begonias in the flowerbeds of
every CC'er in Moscow.

A French restaurant provides us with another culinary choice, which is
a good thing.  Let's celebrate comestible diversity!

--
http://emmagoldman.wordpress.com/

"Aren't people absurd! They never use the freedoms they do have, but
demand those they don't have; they have freedom of thought, they
demand freedom of speech." -- Søren Kierkegaard