[Vision2020] Here's a few, Donovan!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jul 8 08:44:18 PDT 2006

Yeah, Arnold -

What is it with you?  Is Wilson all you think/talk about?

Jeesh!

Tom Hansen

Just Another Intolerista Liberal Elitista Diversity-Cleansing Wacko Nutjob
Loose in the Palouse Doing What Comes Natural.

PS to Arnold - I am not sure that I would care to swap recipes with somebody
that is on a strictly-crow diet.

I really must head out for my Saturday morning munchie run.  When I get
back, my in-box better be stuffed full of hate mail, Arnold.  Otherwise, how
will I know that you care.

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around
in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher

  _____