[Vision2020] French restaurant

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Sat Jul 8 08:24:42 PDT 2006

If the proposed French restaurant in the NSA building is not open on
Sundays it will lose a LOT of business. The previous restaurant, Zume
(a weird name meaning "yeast" in Greek!), lost a lot of Sunday
business to The Breakfast Club, which has customers waiting both
inside and outside every Sunday morning. They are full to overflowing
with both students and after-church patrons, like me and my friends,
even thought they close at 2 PM. The University Inn also has waiting
lines for Sunday lunch all year round. If Zume had based its opening
hours on economic reality instead of ancient superstition it would
probably still be in business today.
Ralph Nielsen