[Vision2020] French Restaurant

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Sat Jul 8 07:24:48 PDT 2006

Princess,

You Write:

Antidougwilsonism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, somehow
connected with Christ Church, may be happy, blessed, prospering, glorifying
God and enjoying the fullness of life in God's creation to the max.

Me:

You are dead wrong.

Prodougwilsonism:  In order to protect Wilson, allow him to continue to hide
behind his church.  Keep claiming that an attack of Wilson is an attack on
every kirker.  If one person attacks Wilson wrongly, throw that person up on
Wilson's public blog and keep telling everyone explicitly that this is best
representative of all local criticism.  In other words, just keep lying.

This fallacy has been pointed out by many people many times.

If the new restaurant provides discounts for poor students, my wife and I
will be there regularly!

Michael

J Ford sour-grapes:

[[ Tain't no "may" about it...the "owner" is CC connected clear up to his
bank account. ]]

Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.

-- H. L. Mencken

Antidougwilsonism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, somehow
connected with Christ Church, may be happy, blessed, prospering, glorifying
God and enjoying the fullness of life in God's creation to the max.

-- Princess Sushitushi