[Vision2020] Big white spot on top of Moscow Mountain

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 17:23:52 PDT 2006

Dan,

 But one must ask; " Is having emergency communications  all over Latah worth the price of a giant white spot on a mountain that  may be there for as long as ten years?" : )

  Best,

  _DJA

Dan Carscallen <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:  Vizzz peeps,

Fairly well substantiated rumors have told me that the Moscow Fire Dept
dispatch, as well as Latah County Sheriff's dept, will be moving their
equipment to the new tower being erected on Bennett Lumber ground, which
will be quite a bit taller, hopefully covering some of the dead spots
that our Deputies experience in various locations in Latah County.

DC