[Vision2020] Big white spot on top of Moscow Mountain

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 14:54:31 PDT 2006

Mark,

 Great! It will be nice to have some more communication  towers in Idaho and around Moscow. It is a total dead spot between CDA  and Moscow, and between Lewiston and Boise.

  Best,

  _DJA

Mark Solomon <msolomon at moscow.com> wrote:    Re: [Vision2020] Big white spot on top of Moscow  Mountain  The  white spot is on the West Twin where Bennett Lumber is erecting a  communication tower. The "white" is decomposed granite they've hauled  in for fill to level the slope. Given a decade or so, something may  grow on it. Maybe. It would happen a lot faster if they hauled in some  topsoil to cover and give the plants a fighting chance.

  Mark