[Vision2020] Daniel Foucachon/Shooting Games/Doug Wilson

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Fri Jul 7 05:32:07 PDT 2006

J Phony writes:   "Aren't some of those weapons illegal?  That looks like an
M16 that some of them are holding."

As I stated earlier, in my last post, this reeks of paranoia.

J Phony uses ignorance and innuendo in an attempt to stir up suspicion and
doubt about others.  Owning an M-16 is not illegal.  There are civillian, as
well as military, versions available.  Even if the picture depicted a
military version, so what?  Anyone with a clean criminal record can get a
permit to own one, if they are willing to pay the price.

Suggesting that Sitler is going to return and have access to any of these
weapons is bordering on hate mongering on behalf of Mr. Phony, who will
undoubtedly cry out that he is only concerned for the safety and welfare of
the community at large.  All the while, stiring the pot of distrust and hate
for those with whom he disagrees.

Again, I would ask Mr. Phony to provide some factual evidence of these
pseudo-accusations to substantiate his suggestions there is a public safety
issue here.

Pure paranoia!

Dick S.